bayarea house call physicians
LInk to home page
Home link services link Frequently asked questions History link pricing link conact link service area link  
After an annual deductible of $135 (2009), Medicare Part B covers 80% of the costs for a house call and any additional tests and procedures. Secondary insurance or Medi-gap will cover the remaining 20% of the costs.
Private Non-HMO Insurance
Sorry, we only take Medicare as your primary insurance. You can pay by check at the time of the visit, we will provide you with a receipt and you can try to be reimbursed by your insurance.
Cash, Private Pay, or HSA’s

The following fees include all tests and procedures performed by Bay Area House Call Physicians. Necessary X-rays, tests, and laboratory work not performed by us will have additional costs and be billed from the provider. The initial visit fee will need to be paid in full at the time of visit. Fees should be paid with cash or check made out to Bay Area House Call Physicians.

Initial Visit   $350
Follow-up Visit   $275
Sorry, we do not accept credit cards at this time. These prices may be subject to change.
 Alzheimer's Association
A resource for people suffering from Alzheimer's dementia.
 Parkinson's Institute
A resource for people suffering from Parkinson's disease. 
New Life Styles
A comprehensive resource guide for senior housing and care.
 Avenidas Health and Wellness
A great local resource for senior day care and events.  
A professional organization of house call physicians.
 Institute on Aging
Providing guidance and services for seniors to increase life enjoyment.